You live, you learn, you move on….
I use to want to be there for everyone and for anything. Not so much anymore. You see…. There are a lot of people in this world that don’t give a flying fuck about you, they pretend to … But they don’t.
They have never felt true love in their hearts. They have never felt an ounce of compassion, they are insensitive to anyone’s needs but their own.
The world is messed up because there are these kind of people in this world who are so self centered….and just plain selfish.
I volunteered my time today to help a group of people. It was a holiday weekend, I wasn’t getting paid for it, and it took time away from being with my son. A lot of these people showed up late, unprepared, had bad attitudes or just didn’t show up at all. I had to do everything in power to hold back from unleashing the fury on these people. It amazes me just how shitty people can be…. And the examples they set for their children. How can these type of people go through life…using people, treating them like their worthless, displaying such entitlement… All in front of their children?? Seriously…. What is wrong with these people?
It’s so hard not to lose faith in humanity right now. People are so cold. They display sociopath behavior at every turn.
I’m to the point …. That I don’t trust anyone or anything. I fight that feeling everyday. Why are people so dishonest and selfish? Why are people so mean? Why can’t people stop killing other people? Why does there always have to be one ass hat in the room?
It’s exhausting. I’m exhausted.
I was hoping today would be a good day to sell….
However, it’s a beautiful day & my brother is keeping me company. He just left so he can grab some lunch and bring back a speaker so we can play some tunes. I may not sell anything today…. But at least we’ll have some good tunes.
One word… Annoying.
Black Firday…That’s a lot of people and 50% of them are annoying .
I prefer cyber Monday because I can shop at home, in my pj’s, with out being annoyed.
I did venture out yesterday. I had to pick up some jewelry supplies and stuff for my jewelry booth. What normally would have taken 10-15 min turned into 45 min. Then in the parking lot …a guy and his buddies walked by. He asked me if I was “baking cookies”. I assured him that I was not since I was in the parking lot. He said because ” I’m sure Hungry for some MILF and cookies”. Um…. Wtf. I asked him…. “Do people still use that word , MILF? I thought it died out with the American Pie franchise”. His friends laughed and he looked irritated. He said…. While biting his lip and rubbing his stomach… ( not sure what that was about) “well obviously not because I just said it”. As I went to step in my car, I paused and said .. ” Exactly.. YOU said it… But no one else does. Hop back in your DeLorean McFly and go back to 1999.” Of course then he didn’t think I was too milf-y after that.. And proceeded to call me a bitch, ugly, fucking old hag. Yes… He had a temper tantrum.
Why are most guys like that?? Maybe not that Douchey ….but they think they can try to be charming by saying the dumbest fucking things on the planet. Then… If you don’t take the bait or aren’t interested they cut you down right away? It’s so weird.
Anywho… I can’t sleep. Big day ahead. Plus it bothers me what this asshole said. Not necessarily what he said but why he said it. Who is that comfortable to walk up to a stranger and pull that shit? A sociopath? Possibly. Then I thought … That could have been a potentially dangerous scenario. Middle of the night, parking lot, three guys vs. me, I’m shooting my mouth off… Ugh. My friend was saying “you’re lucky they weren’t carrying weapons… You should be carrying a weapon”. Probably not wise for me to carry a weapon. I would have shot him in the dick for just being a douch bag. Yes…. I might have. A gun, stun gun , flare gun … Whatever … He would have been shot in the dick. Yes it would have been worth it to see the look on his face. Yes that sounds violent. Sometimes I am violent… The other times I collect faeries, make jewelry, and bake cookies and that kind of shit.
It’s time to rise and grind. No …. Not an R. Kelly grind…. Or a gaggle of Lesbian grind…. I’m talking about coffee. It’s time to get up, get ready for the day , drink coffee and have a morning dance party. First song on the ” dance party” list today…
Make today great people ….. and let’s take the word MILF off the table and bury it for good. 😊👍
Last night a circle of friends (4 out of the 5 are married and one has a BF) decided they were going to give me crap about dating. I haven’t dated in almost 2 months and they couldn’t understand why. It was like being on trial… No I’m not exaggerating. Heh. I explained to them the reasons why I have chosen not to date and why I have decided to not date for a full year.
They had a lot of choice words for me…. Crazy, picky, high maintenance , unreasonable, silly… I’m going to stop there because I’m sure you get the point.
Of course, I don’t see it as any of those labels listed above. I know what I want and what I don’t want and I refuse to pretend to like something/someone or settle for something/someone. I see and hear all the time … People settling… Why??? Then you have the people that choose others based on security or financial reasons… That’s absolutely disgusting & lazy. Why can’t I want something for myself that makes me happy? Puts me at ease? Gives me peace? Why is that crazy, unreasonable or high maintenance? Because I’m honest about what I want?? I know we live in a society where its more acceptable to be a liar and lead people on when you have bad intentions than set standards, goals and expectations for yourself… God forbid!
Here’s the deal…
1. Your friends set you up on a date. They know someone and they think you’ll be great together. You finally say ” fine”. You meet them…. Um…. no. I fake an emergency text message and get the hell out of there really quick. I get to my car and the first thing I think is… “What the fuck? Does my friend know me? Was this just a prank to get back at me for missing her birthday??”
2. You date someone from work. Now.. I work with all women or men that are gay. So… I’m talking about clients. You meet one of the dads that drops their kid off to your class. Not the married ones of course. I have done this once in over 20 years of teaching… No Bueno.
3. You online date. What a cluster fuck this is! If you think people are decent… Try online dating. You’ll find out really fast they there are disgusting, crude, rude and greedy human beings on this planet. Lots of one time coffee dates. I have two lists of ” hell to the mother fucking NO”. These lists have been verbally bashed and critiqued by “friends”
List one… NO’s for profile pictures
- NO -on pictures of man parts or lack there of.
- NO – on shirtless pictures
- NO -on pictures at the bar or drinking
- NO -on pictures with cigarettes, drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- NO – on pictures with them wearing a cowboy hat.
- NO- on pictures of them and the poor animal they just killed while hunting
- NO- on pictures with their tongues out ( wtf is up with that?)
- NO- on pictures with them having neck or face tattoos
- NO- on pictures of them flipping any sort of sign : the finger, gang sign, peace sign, Vulcan sign ( yes I’ve seen that)
- NO – on pictures of them with shitty bands on their shirt
- NO – on pictures of them licking their lips, biting their lips or doing something absolutely bizarre with their lips. I don’t need to see your “sex ” or ” O ” face. If it came down to that and I saw you making that face at me … I’d put a pillow over your mug so I wouldn’t have to look at it.
Moving on to List two…. NO’s for meeting in person.
- NO- don’t hug me when I meet you.. I don’t know you.
- NO- don’t ask me if I have slutty clothes or if I would meet you wearing slutty clothes
- NO- don’t tell me Nirvana is the greatest band… I will throat punch you.
- NO- don’t tell me you’ve never seen Pulp Fiction ( what planet do these assholes live on?)
- NO- don’t talk about your ex
- NO- don’t tell me that my job isn’t a job and then compare it to what you see on reality television.
- NO- don’t be offensive, crude , rude, inconsiderate, racist, homophobic, selfish , disgusting, or have a huge ego the first 20 minutes of meeting you. Because if you’re doing that on the first impression meet and greet… You are probably a huge prick.
- NO- don’t ask me anything sexual. We just barely met. I don’t know you. Now… I don’t want to know you. If you are looking for a whore… Why don’t you go on Craigslist or tap any of the drunken whores you find throwing themselves around at bars. There are plenty of them out there and I’m sure you have a lot in common… Your std’s may match up great.
- NO- don’t bash your ex to me. I don’t know them. I’m at a point in my life where I don’t believe anything I hear and only half of what I see.
- NO- don’t ask me how much I make. That is weird and I don’t plan on supporting your ass. Be a fucking adult …. Man the fuck up and support yourself.
- NO- don’t tell me you’re into classic rock ( Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and so on) I don’t have time for that shit.
- NO- don’t tell me I work too much. I know I do. I don’t need anymore reminders that I have to work 7 days a week to make a living. So shut up.
- NO- don’t show up like you’re going to the gym after or don’t talk about the gym obsessively. That means you’re probably one of those guys that grunts really loud while lifting , then throws the weights down and then walks away and doesn’t rack them back up. Basically I’m saying you’re the gym douche that everyone wants to kick in the balls for being so Douchey.
So…. That’s about it. That’s my list of NO’s.
Here’s the thing ….
When a woman wants to be with a man. It’s usually because they find a man exciting. He makes them feel happy. They adore him and all his faults and celebrate all his accomplishments ( there are exceptions… Gold diggers, whores, white trash and psychos)
Most men… Want a woman only to serve a purpose. They want her too look good. They want someone their friends will approve of. They want someone perfect even though they are far from it. They want someone easy… Easy on the eyes. Easy in bed. Easy to tell what to do or how to think. Easy to argue with because the woman is passive aggressive , a pleaser or just plain stupid. Easy. Men have a need … They want it fufilled …. Once that need is met they will find a different need and a different woman. They want someone to play mommy. They want someone to play nurse and heal them. They want someone to fuck and leave. They want someone to love them unconditionally but don’t feel like they need to do the same.
Are there exceptions and some people that don’t act this way? I’m sure there are …. It’s a big world. Have I met them yet? Nope.
My view of love , relationships, trust, honesty, happiness and so on have been completely tarnished … They have been taken away and pretty much burned to a crisp.
My one ” friend” said… Sounds like you hate men. Maybe you should turn gay”
First of all … Nobody turns gay and if you think that… You are simple minded.
Two…. I don’t hate men. I don’t trust men. However, I don’t like most women. Seriously, I can’t stand them. When they talk…. I usually want to shove a dirty sock in their mouth or say ” shut up you smelly pirate hooker”
So that’s where I’m at and that’s why I’ve decided to basically write off dating for a year.
Have a great Thanksgiving! Be grateful. Think about others. Love the people around you. Eat pumpkin pie. If you’re married show your spouse that you appreciate them and you value your family. If you’re in a relationship … Thank your lucky stars you don’t have to go through the holidays pretending to be happy or pretending to be ok with everyone asking why you aren’t in a relationship. Unless you are already pretending to be happy In your current relationship… If that’s the case… Wake the fuck up and make a life that you can be happy with. If you are single …. Raise your glass of wine, pull out the turkey dinner from the microwave, and enjoy the peace and quiet of a great day & that you aren’t under the ruling of a tyrant , having to listen to someone’s lies or their opinions about what you are or aren’t , and that you can go to bed grateful for sticking to your guns to find your happiness without someone else telling you what your happiness is. Be grateful that settling is not an option for you.
It’s amazing just how screwed up people are. There’s no decency , no respect, no accountability…. We live in an entitled society.
Who parented these people? These people were most likely parented by the same group of people who point fingers at others to raise their child while they are indulging in selfish needs. Look how these people grew up… Look at their greed, their lack of integrity, their sense of entitlement. It makes me sick. And before you start saying … These homeless people need to get jobs. Shut up…. Just shut your face. Yes… There are some people that beg for change as a living that don’t need to and are very capable of getting a job. They are like the people in this video… Disgusting. However, there are some people that can’t hold a job.. That don’t have the luxury of getting a good nights sleep, a phone to set an alarm to wake up, clean clothes for the next day, a shower to get ready for the day, a up of coffee and some breakfast to hold them over before their lunch break, keys to a car that they don’t have, money for a cab , bus fare and so on. I’ve lost faith in so many people this past year… Or humanity in general. Yes there are great people out there… But their numbers are diminishing more and more. I don’t know…. I just hope that people open their eyes to their surroundings soon.
These would be the concerts I WOULD be going to of time and money weren’t an issue… Haha
12/2/15 – Tori Kelly- Jingle Bash
12/3/15- Reverend Horton Heat- Marquee
12/5/15- Phantogram- Gila River Arena
12/8/15- Post Modern Jukebox- Mesa
12/13/15-Chvrches- Mesa Amp.
12/13/15 – Bastille- Mesa Amp
12/14/15- Of Monsters And Men- Mesa Amp
12/15/15- The Brian Setzer Orchestra – Celebrity
12/31/15- The Love Me Nots- Tempe
1/23/16- The Love Me Nots- Crescent
1/27/16- G. Love & SpecialSauce -Crescent
2/24/16- AnI Difranco- Mesa Arts
4/16/16- Ellie Goulding – Comerica
Hey AZ peeps! I will be selling my jewelry from my line…
Once Upon A Time…. Trinkets & Treasures
Come out and shop this Saturday -November 28th from 10:30am-5pm in front of the Baby Bargains on Alma School & Baseline
I have a BIG selection of holiday necklaces.. For kids & adults!
Hope to see you there!! 😊