Hello guys and dolls! Hope you all have been enjoying your holiday weekend.
I haven’t been sort of M.I.A here because I’ve been so busy and it’s been a crazy time ( good & bad). Instead of babbling on … I will put it in bullet points because bullet points make me happy.
- I’ve been trying to balance work and play as much as possible. It’s really helped my stress level. Cutting back on work has really helped my body and mind. It does take a big hit in the wallet and I’m adjusting to make things work. However, having a solid day off is truly heaven. What do you do to get balance in your life?
- For the first time in my life I had food poisoning. Let me tell you… That stuff is no joke. It’s been over a week and my body is still recovering. I don’t think I will ever touch hummus again!! If you have never had food poisoning let me describe it to you. It feels like someone is turning your stomach and intestines inside out. Yep… I think that covers it.
- Wells Fargo… Yeah they pissed me off a bit. This ad is terrible. It sort of craps on the arts a bit. Weird to put down an interest in a creative field when a creative graphic designer had to out this together with an ad company that brainstorms creatively to push products and brands. It’s a bit odd to me. I work in the arts.. I agree not the best paying job in the world. However, I think this ad is a bunch of crap. Just sayin’. Wells Fargo issued an apology this weekend for the ad and it was nice that they were apologetic and not defensive about it. It was a thoughtful apology. What were your thoughts on it?
- Joe Symon…. I finally had the opportunity to meet this hilarious man. He’s one of my favorite live streamers. He was so kind to put me on his broadcast and promoted my Blisses N’ Kisses product. I couldn’t be more grateful. If you have never caught one of his scopes or busks… You MUST! He’s a riot! Find him on Periscope or Busker. It was truly a pleasure meeting him!
- I got to spend the whole weekend with my kiddo! We explored all sorts of parks in our area. Taking in the sun, playing Pokemon go , taking pics of all the cool AZ scenery & wildlife , and trying not to dehydrate. Haha Arizona is a gorgeous state. If you don’t believe me check out some of the pics we took.
- She was a kind soul. Always positive. Loved by many. Just became a grandmother. My heart breaks for her family. I had not seen her in almost 10 years! It really hit me last night… You should ALWAYS stay in touch with the good people in your life. Even if your schedules are busy. Even if you have gone seoerste paths in life. You should always touch base with them from time to time. How I wish I would have called and asked her to coffee. Now…. I will never get that chance again. At 51 years old… She has left this world. She was a ray of sunshine when she walked in to a room. Hug your loved ones tight, tell people you love them , and make time for people even if it’s for a short ” hello… How have ya been ” over text. Life is precious and sometimes over too soon.
I hope all of you are well and having A beautiful weekend. Are you doing anything fun?? Have a wonderful holiday weekend and I’ll touch base with you soon! Take care!
Blissesnkisses.com. Link to my online store